In harmony with “Less is more,” discover how this philosophy stands true for the architectural style of Mies van der Rohe as well as the practice of yoga and meditation. Join us for a beginner-friendly gentle yoga class and time for silent meditation and reflection along the Fox River.
There are three opportunities this year for this unique experience of mind, body, spirit, architecture, and nature at the Farnsworth House: Spring, Summer, and Fall. Space is limited; make your reservation today!
- Cost: $20 (plus $2.50 convenience fee online).
- Dates: April 27th, July 13th, October 26th
- Time: 8:30 a.m.
- Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours, including a mile total walk to and from the house (see Accessibility tab if this distance is a concern).
- Attire: Socks are required for the interior portion of the tour, and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Clothing should be appropriate for yoga in an outdoor setting.
- Other items: Guests should bring their own yoga mats. Water is permitted, but no glass containers. Bug spray and sunscreen are suggested. Bring an open heart!
This program will wrap up in time for attendees to join the 10 a.m. tour at half price.
See Tours & Tickets for more information on our guided tours.