- Open April — November
- Tuesdays through Fridays – 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 2:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays – On the hour from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Closed Mondays
- Closed Easter Sunday and July 4
- Refer to Tours & Tickets for additional tour information, including date and time availability
- Allow 2 hours drive time from Chicago
- Transportation arrangements should be made in advance
Tickets are required and can be purchased online or by phone. The Farnsworth House is located on a 62 acre secured private estate. During most of the year it cannot be seen from the road. The only legal access to the property is through one of the tour options. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
Parking is available at the Visitor’s Center. Public transportation and other options are also available.